'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' premiere to be held as per schedule
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Celebrated filmmaker Yash Chopra's wife Pam Chopra has decided to go ahead with the plan of a star-studded, grand premiere of her husband's last film "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" days after his death.
The iconic director, who was known as Hindi cinema's 'king of romance' died last week following dengue infection and multiple organ failure.
"I want to give my husband an unforgettable farewell. Accordingly, we have decided to have a grand premiere for his ultimate film, 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', exactly the way he wanted it. This is a fitting tribute to a man who would have had it no other way," Pamela said in statement.
"Jab Tak Hai Jaan" stars superstar Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma and will hit theatres this Diwali on November 13.
Consequently, a premiere is being planned a day before the release on November 12 and details of which are being worked out.
"I have asked my sons Aditya and Uday to go ahead with all the preparations. This premiere is our way of celebrating his illustrious life, rather than mourning it," Pamela added.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet