Jackie Chan to star in a comedy
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Chinese martial arts star Jackie Chan is to appear as a detective in an English-language comedy which is currently untitled.
The 58-year-old actor's JC Group International are teaming with Talent International Media Group to produce the project, which is based on an original idea of the actor, reported Digital Spy online.
The as-yet untitled film, which will be written by Jay Longino, will see Chan play a detective, who is out to track down an American gambler who has ducked out of a debt he owes to a Macau casino syndicate.
Chan can next be seen in "Chinese 12 Zodiac", which he also directed, wrote and produced.
The film is due to premiere in Beijing on December 12.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM