Jackky Bhagnani injured on the sets of 'Rangrezz'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Actor Jackky Bhagnani, who was last seen in college drama 'FALTU', reportedly got injured while shooting an action sequence in his new film "Rangrezz".
Jackky, 27, sustained an injury on the head while shooting for a scene that features him stopping a friend from hitting a third person with a rod.
"There was a little panic and chaos on the sets but, he managed to give the shot successfully, despite the injury," a source said.
Doctors present on the sets attended to his injury immediately after which he resumed shooting.
The film is directed by Priyadarshan and is said to be the remake of Tamil film "Nadodigal". It is being produced by Jackky's father Vashu Bhagnani.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held