‘James Bond’ stars to tour UK to celebrate 50th Anniversary
The stars of the 'James Bond' movies including Sir Roger Moore and Britt Ekland will tour the UK in order to mark the film franchise's 50 anniversary.
According to the Contactmusic, the producers of the popular 007 series have announced 5 October as 'Global James Bond Day', to celebrate 50 years since the release of Sir Sean Connery's first turn as the superspy in 1962's Dr. No.
A number of events like the exhibitions across the world and a live concert in Los Angeles, will take place, along with the tour to mark the celebration.
Bond girls including Britt Ekland, Eunice Gayson and Shirley Eaton, as well as Richard Kiel, who played infamous metal-mouthed character Jaws, will join Moore for the 007 Days of Bond tour.
The tour will halt in many places across the U.K. including Penbryn Beach in Wales and Stoke Park in England.
Moore is scheduled to travel to Scotland in an Aston Martin Dbs car from 2008's Quantum of Solace in order to launch the tour at Eilean Donan Castle.
The tour will come to an end in London on 24 September.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow