James Cameron to start filming 'Avatar 2' in 2013
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Oscar-winning director James Cameron is currently working on the script for 'Avatar 2' and will begin filming the sci-fi follow-up by the end of 2013.
Cameron said that he is working on the scripts for the second movie in the franchise, as well as the third, reported Contactmusic.
"I want to get these scripts nailed down.
I don't want to be writing the movie in post production.
We kind of did that on the first picture, I ended up cutting out a lot of scenes and I don't want to do that again," he said.
The filmmaker, who is to direct the big screen version of 'The Informationist', previously said that he only plans to make 'Avatar' films for the rest of his career.
"I'm in the 'Avatar' business.
I'm making 'Avatar 2', 'Avatar 3', maybe 'Avatar 4', and I'm not going to produce other people's movies for them.
"I'm not interested in taking scripts.
I think within the 'Avatar' landscape I can say everything I need to say that I think needs to be said, in terms of the state of the world and what I think we need to be doing about it.
And doing it in an entertaining way."
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'