Japan agency probes rocket data leak
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
- Just in: Pune Warriors withdraw from the Indian Premier League
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
Japan's space agency said it was investigating a possible leak of data of Epsilon rocket due to a computer virus.
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency said an infected computer was disconnected from its networks after a virus was found earlier this month. It is checking to see if any data was siphoned from it.
JAXA said data about Epsilon, due to be launched next year, H2A and H2B rockets may have been compromised.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held