Jay Soni, the perfectionist!
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians continue to lose wickets
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
It seems Jay Soni is taking the method acting route. Currently shooting for Sanskaar on Colors, the actor in a bid to perfect the chemistry between him and his actress, has tried to develop a comfort level between him and his co-star Shamim Manan.
Says a source from the sets, "The show requires the protagonists share an equation like Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol did in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. Jay has taken it too seriously, and he tries to create a good equation with her in real life too. He teases Shamim with different names to develop a certain comfort level with her. One of these names being Senorita Isabella which means Miss beautiful in Spanish. They also indulge in some fun banter between themselves."
When contacted, Jay justifies it saying, "I believe that as co-actors you need to share a very strong comfort level off-screen too, if you want to create the magic on-screen. I love DDLJ and while we were shooting in US, it reminded me of all the beautiful and dream-like moments between Raj and Simran as even that was an outdoor shoot in Zurich. I keep teasing Shamim, which I believe it'll only help us enhance our characters and chemistry on-screen."
Expect more twists in Amrit Manthan
Life OK's Amrit Manthan that went for a seven-year leap last week is set to surprise its viewers with a new story line.
"As per the new development, Nimrit Agam Malik's (Ankita Sharma) husband Agam (Navi Bhangu) is dead. A single mother, she stays with her daughter at her good friend Yug's place. While Agam is presumed to be dead, he's shown to be living in Mumbai having lost his memory," a source related to the project reveals.
Amrit (Adaa Khan) gets a makeover, and will be seen in western attire, wearing jeans and trousers. Her twin sister (Dimple Jhangiani) has progressed in her career and become a superstar.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held