Jayalalithaa hails Cauvery notification, terms it 'tremendous victory'
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Recalling the initiatives taken by his party during DMK rule such as asking the Centre in 1970 to constitute a Tribunal, Karunanidhi said, "On behalf of Tamil people and DMK, I thank the Central government, Prime Minister (Manmohan Singh) and the Supreme Court.
"By notifying the gazette, the accusations made by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa that my party and its MPs are not urging the Centre for notifying the gazette, has been proved wrong," he said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’