Jaypee Infratech Q3 net profit falls 60% to Rs 155 cr
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Jaypee Infratech today reported 60 per cent dip in net profit for the October-December quarter at Rs 155.06 crore mainly due to higher finance costs.
The company, which operates Yamuna Expressway project, had clocked Rs 392.07 crore net profit in the same quarter of the last fiscal, it said in a BSE filing.
Net sales of the company grew to Rs 933.13 crore from Rs 902.68 crore a year ago.
However, finance costs also escalated to Rs 225.88 crore during the quarter under review from Rs 9.90 crore a year ago.
Higher expenses at Rs 516.10 crore from Rs 405.91 crore a year ago also impacted the bottomline.
The scrip of the company was trading at Rs 45.70 a share, down 0.44 per cent during afternoon trade on the BSE.
Stocks More on Jaypee Infratech
Company INFO More on Jaypee Infratech
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Mumbai police say they too may seek custody of arrested pacer
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet