JD(U) chief downplays Modi as PM candidate
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Patna:JD(U) president Sharad Yadav Friday sought to downplay clamour for the Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's projection as the BJP's prime ministerialcandidate and said that the decision in this regard will be taken at the meeting of the NDA constituents. "The decision on the BJP's prime ministerial candidate will be taken at the NDA constituents' meeting," he said.
Industrial exhibition in Vadodara from Feb 14
Vadodara:The Vadodara Chamber of Commerce and Industry is organising a mega industrial exhibition between February 14-18, where corporates from various sectors will participate, with special focus on MSMEs.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held