JEE Main aspirants' particulars to be displayed on website
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
CBSE has decided to display the particulars of the JEE aspirants who have applied online for JEE Main in the second week of January next year so that they can rectify their incorrect particulars.
The move comes after it was found that candidates have committed mistakes while filling particulars in their online registration form, CBSE said in a statement today.
However, no corrections can be carried for changes in examination cities and option for change of mode of examination from computer-based examination (online) to pen- and-paper based examination, it said.
The online registration form has been made available on JEE Main website from November 8 December 15.
As per the new format, aspirants for IIT will have to appear for JEE Main and then for JEE Advance.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet