Jennifer Aniston is not pregnant, says representative
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Hollywood star Jennifer Aniston has denied the pregnancy rumours with fiance Justin Theroux after she was spotted holding her baby bump in an event.
There were reports that the 43-year-old actress, who is engaged to Justin Theroux, is expecting a baby girl which is due in May next year, reported the New York Post.
"It's just another fabrication! She was just at LACMA and she certainly does not look pregnant. When has Star (the magazine) ever been right?," her representative said.
Aniston, who wore a cleavage-baring gown, had showed some skin while posting next to her fiance at the LACMA 2012 Art + Film gala on October 27 in Los Angeles.
Other stars who attended the event included Cameron Diaz, Robert Pattinson, Drew Barrymore and husband Will Kopelman, Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held