Jennifer Lawrence shows middle finger at Oscar backstage while posing for photographers
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Actress Jennifer Lawrence made a shocking gesture at the Academy Awards backstage as she posed for photographers.
The 22-year-old, who won the Best Actress Oscar for her work in "Silver Linings Playbook", turned to the cameras, made an unpleasant facial expression and showed her middle finger while her left hand clutched her trophy, reported Ace showbiz.
The actress changed expression instantly and was then ready for the picture-taking session. After posing for the cameras, Lawrence explained that she had a drink before the event.
"I'm sorry. I did a shot before I, sorry," she said.
In regards to her tripping on her way to the stage, a reporter asked what was she thinking at that time, to which she replied, "A bad word that I can't say that starts with 'F'."
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'