Jennifer Lopez breaking up with Casper Smart
Pop star Jennifer Lopez is reportedly on the verge of breaking up with her backing dancer Casper Smart.
The 43-year-old singer-actress has apparently come to realise that she really doesn't have a lot in common with her 24-year-old backing dancer, and is beginning to feel like his babysitter, reported Radar online.
"Jen is currently on tour with Enrique Iglesias, and Casper is the head choreographer of her show in which he also dances. It's tough being on the road - this isn't Jen's first tour and she has been feeling more like Casper's babysitter than girlfriend," a source said.
"Casper likes to hang out and party with the other dancers and that just isn't Jen's scene. She is all business and is the utmost professional. Jen is absolutely going to break up with him, they just don't have a long term future together," it added.
Lopez and Smart began dating last autumn, just a few months after the former's seven-year marriage to Marc Anthony ended in July 2011.
"Casper will most likely be sent packing when the tour ends in Miami. Jen admits that she fell for Casper and that he was exactly what she needed at the time to help get over her painful split with Marc, but she is just ready to move on now," the source added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow