Jerome out of Kolhapur jail on month-long parole
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
After the judgment in the case, the state government moved Bombay High Court seeking enhancement of punishment.
Neeraj's father, Amarnath Grover, too, approached the HC seeking harsher penalty and further probe in the case to establish Susairaj's involvement in the murder.
Jerome also appealed before High Court against his conviction.
The case that shook Mumbai
On May 7, 2008, Jerome landed at the rented apartment of Susairaj at Deeraj Solitaire in Malad (West)
On finding his girlfriend Maria Susairaj with television executive Neeraj Grover, Jerome allegedly lost his cool and got into a fight
Jerome allegedly killed Grover and, along with Susairaj, chopped his body into pieces before disposing it in the jungles of Manor in Thane district
Jerome was convicted in July 2011 of culpable homicide not amounting to murder. Susairaj was found guilty of destruction of evidence and sentenced to three years' imprisonment
Susairaj walked out of Byculla Jail a day after she was sentenced, as she had already spent three years behind bars
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held