Jerrit John takes cops on wild goose chase in Masjid Bunder
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
"We have to send the team to recover the car," said the officer. The police are also trying to recover a mobile phone that John had allegedly snatched from the victim, Aryanka Hosbetkar, before he threw the chemical on her near her Worli residence.
Police officers said after attacking Hosbetkar, John went to his office at Chuim Village in Khar Danda and erased the CCTV footage there. "John had left Hosbetkar's mobile phone at his office," said an officer.
John allegedly told cops that Hosbetkar had dumped him, and he wanted to get even.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations