Jessica Simpson 'beyond happy' about her pregnancy
Singer-designer Jessica Simpson, who gave birth to her first child in May, is thrilled to have another baby on the way.
The 32-year-old 'Fashion Star' host, who is engaged to Eric Johnson, is already expecting another brother or sister for Maxwell Drew, reported OK magazine.
"Jessica wasn't planning the pregnancy but she's beyond happy about it. She adores being a mother and she's always wanted to have a big family so she feels totally blessed to have another baby on the way," a source said.
After piling on the pounds when she was pregnant with Maxwell, Simpson is determined to be healthier this time.
"Last time she used her pregnancy as a free pass to eat as much junk food as she wanted. When she was pregnant with Maxwell, a typical dinner would be fried chicken, mashed potatoes and ice cream.
"But she's going to be making smart choices this time. She's eating grilled chicken, steamed vegetables and low fat frozen yoghurt. Her goal this time is 50 lbs or less," the source added.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations