Jessica Simpson hates weight jibes
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Singer-turned-fashion designer Jessica Simpson is hurt by cruel taunts about her weight but is trying to laugh off the jibes.
The 32-year-old has been paid four million dollars by Weight Watchers to lose the weight she put on after giving birth to her first child Maxwell in May and promote their brand.
Although she has dropped 40 pounds in four months, her cruel detractors have hit out at her for not losing the remaining 40 already, reported In Touch magazine.
"For years, Jessica has been ok with her body and everyone loved her for that. But now she's not feeling the love and she doesn't like it.
"She's trying to conceal her hurt feelings with humour right now. She uses jokes and goofiness to hide the fact that she's really sensitive," a source said.
Simpson unveiled her weight loss on TV last week and friends say she worked incredibly hard since giving birth to lose the extra weight.
"The past few weeks were really difficult because the pressure was enormous. She knew everyone would be judging her. She was proud of her progress so to face all these cruel taunts now, it stings," the source added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow