Jessica Simpson wants Italian wedding?
Singer-actress Jessica Simpson reportedly wants to tie the knot with fiance Eric Johnson in Italy once she has lost her baby weight.
The 'Fashion Star' host is now considering following in the footsteps of Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake who recently married in the European country, reported
"They were planning a Hawaiian wedding before they had their baby but Jessica is toying with having it in Italy. But she hasn't committed yet," a source said.
However, there will be no wedding until Simpson, who signed a deal with Weight Watchers to lose her baby weight, has reached her target.
"She won't set a date until she has her body goals in sight. She wants to look amazing at her wedding, She won't walk down the aisle until she is almost back to her own body," the source said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow