Jnana Prabodhini to hold educational conference to mark Vivekananda anniv
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The Jnana Prabodhini will hold a three-day national educational conference in January next year on the topic of "Man Making". The seminar will be held at Jnana Prabodhini's Nigdi school campus to commemorate Swami Vivekananda's 150th birth anniversary.
Delegates from 13 states will be attending the conference where representatives from different schools of thought have been invited to deliver lectures. "This will help us understand their thoughts and also help them understand what all we have done in various fields," said Vivek Ponkshe, secretary education, Jnana Prabodhini.
As part of its golden jubilee celebration year, Prabodhini had organised an exhibition in New English School depicting its 50 years' journey.
"In the next ten years, leadership development among college students is our main focus," said Ponkshe.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’