John Abraham ends 2013 marriage rumours, says too busy with films
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Actor John Abraham says various film projects are keeping him so busy that he has no time to get married.
"I would like to get married but I don't know when it will happen. I am busy with projects. I have Shootout At Wadala and other two projects. This year I am busy... Packed with work," John said.
John is now dating investment banker Priya Runchal whom as rumours have it he intends to marry this year. After being together for nine years, John Abraham and Bipasha Basu called it quits in 2011 .
John, 40, will be seen playing a Mumbai gangster of the 80s Manya Surve in Sanjay Gupta's Shootout at Wadala.
He will play an intelligence officer in his next home production film Madras Cafe and then he will be seen in Karan Johar's Dostana 2.
His first release of the year was Goldie Behl's I Me Aur Main.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow