John Abraham is back in action
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
After 'Force', actor John Abraham is looking to capitalise on the action genre and would be doing another film in that space.
He will be teaming up with filmmaker Sanjay Gupta for an action flick.
"I did 'Force' and that worked for me. The audience appreciated me in the action space. I am doing another film with Sanjay Gupta and it happens to be an action film," John told PTI.
Nishikant Kamath's 2011 directorial venture 'Force' brought the 'Jism' actor in the action space.
"For me, coincidentally, the action space is open... the space for a raw action hero. I am not one of those heroes who jump on cables... I do raw action. I think the last guy who did it was Sunny Deol in 'Ghayal'. So I want to occupy that space," the 40-year-old maintained.
It will be for the third time that John will work with Gupta, after 'Zinda' and 'Shootout at Wadala'. John has expressed his desire to work with Akshay Kumar, another actor hero, again.
"I would love to work with Akshay. With Akshay the film that we should do together should be like 'Garam Masala' or 'Desi Boyz.' I feel Akshay and I share same positive energy. We get along very well. So whatever we do I guarantee it will work," he said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet