John Abraham's Vicky Donor was named for three nominations
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Hindi film Vicky Donor, John Abraham produced film on sperm donation, was named for three trophies. The Shoojit Sircar directed film was a joint winner with Anwar Rasheed directed Malayalam film Ustad Hotel for the best popular film providing wholesome entertainment honour.
Vicky Donor actors Annu Kapoor and Dolly Ahluwalia were best supporting actor and actress. Ahluwalia won the award along with Kalpana for Malayalam film 'Thanichalla Njan'.
Director Sujoy Ghosh was declared the best original screenplay writer for his Vidya Balan starrer Kahaani while another Hindi film Oh My God, produced by superstar Akshay Kumar, won the best adapted screenplay for Bhavesh Mandalia and Umesh Shukhla. 'Ustad Hotel' was recognised for best dialogue for Anjali Menon.
Kahaani, about a pregnant woman's quest for her missing husband in Kolkata, won Namrata Rao the best editing honour.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held