John Logan to write next two Bond films
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
With Daniel Craig starrer 'Skyfall' set to hit the theatres soon, the makers have already started work on the 24th and 25th James Bond films.
Writer John Logan is onboard to write the screenplays for both the films, which may get shot back to back, the Variety reported.
MGM had no comment about Logan's attachment but the writer is said to be a part of the project.
Logan worked on 'Skyfall' with the team of Neal Purvis and Robert Wade who had worked on the franchise's scripts back to 1999's 'The World Is Not Enough.'
'Skyfall' has been directed by Sam Mendes and produced by Michael G Wilson and Barbara Broccoli.
No date has been set for the start of production.
Logan has been behind films like 'Gladiator', 'Aviator', 'The Last Samurai' and 'Sweeney Todd'.
The franchise has been the most durable in Hollywood history. Bond films are celebrating their 50 years in cinema.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet