Joshi to speak in Surat today
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Days after Chief Minister Narendra Modi ended is "Vivekanand Yatra", his bete noire Sanjay Joshi will deliver a lecture on the spiritual leader in Surat on Sunday.
Joshi, who had resigned from the BJP national executive in May, will begin interacting with party workers in Surat and Navsari districts from Sunday, sources said.
Joshi had earlier visited Modasa in Sabarkantha and other parts in North Gujarat in September.
Prior to that, he had visited Narmada, Bharuch, Anand and Vadodara in Central Gujarat in the last week of August in the aftermath of his removal from the BJP national executive by party president Nitin Gadkari.
Joshi had not resigned from the primary membership of the party.
Joshi played a significant role in bringing Keshubhai Patel to power as chief minister in 1995.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’