'Journey' tops Video Game Awards list
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The artsy downloadable game "Journey'' leads the pack of nominees for this year's Spike Video Game Awards.
The PlayStation 3 game received seven nods in such categories as best graphics, independent game, original score and game of the year.
Other game of the year nominees are "Assassin's Creed III,'' "Dishonored," `'Mass Effect 3'' and "The Walking Dead: The Game.''
The nominees in the best shooter category are "Borderlands 2,'' "Call of Duty: Black Ops II,'' "Halo 4'' and "Max Payne 3.''
The 10th annual ceremony on Dec. 7 will be hosted by Samuel L. Jackson and broadcast live on Spike.
The show will feature debut footage from such upcoming games as "The Last of Us'' and "Gears of War: Judgment,'' as well as musical performances by Linkin Park and Tenacious D.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations