- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Kirron Kher has been judging the show for many years, she is the presiding matriarch of the show. But, with the number of reality shows that I have judged, makes me the grandmother
— Farah Khan
You were supposed to be the fourth judge on the show, but looks like you have replaced Malaika Arora Khan now!
When Colors team came to me with this project, my hands were full with Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi and Joker. So we came up with the solution that Malaika will do the initial episodes and later I will take over from the semi-final round. The deal was meant to be that way, I haven't replaced anyone!
Earlier you have judged Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega, which is also a talent hunt. How different is India's Got Talent from that show?
Though the aim of both the shows are similar, the formats are different. On Entertainment Ke Liye... you don't take talent seriously. With that I mean, contestants come on the show, perform and in the same week do the finale and the winner is declared. Here, the contestants have to survive by displaying their talent till the end of the show. They have to come for various rounds like semi-finals and finals and display what they have got in innovative ways. They should display variety in their tricks to hold the audiences and the judges attention.
You have judged several reality shows, what do you enjoy about this job?
I enjoy being a judge on reality shows, firstly, because you get to learn so much. Like, on a dance reality show, you get to learn different forms of dancing, you see different steps performed by the young dancers. You also get to interact with the young choreographers and exchange ideas. It helps to boost your creativity. It also helps me spot talent, if I like some participant and feel that he or she has got some spunk then I incorporate them in my films too.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM