Julianne Hough robbed of USD 100k jewellery given by Seacrest
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Julianne Hough has reportedly lost jewellery worth USD 100,000 gifted by her TV producer/radio DJ boyfriend, Ryan Seacrest.
The Safe Haven star had left the gems inside her car in the parking lot when she visited a friend in Hollywood on March 8, TMZ reported.
The former Dancing with the Stars regular drove a Mercedes and parked it in the lot, leaving three pieces of jewelry inside the car. When she's back a few hours later, her car's door was allegedly wide open and the inside was ransacked.
There was reportedly no visible signs of forced entry, but it's still unclear whether the Footloose actress left the door unlocked or not.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’