Junagadh Cong president dies
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Junagadh district Congress president Leela Khunti died on Sunday of cardiac arrest. He was 70.
According to reports, Khunti collapsed at his residence in Junagadh city. He was rushed to a private hospital where he was declared dead on arrival.
Khunti was chair a meeting party workers today to chalk out plans for the coming elections.
Gujarat Pradesh Congress Committee president Arjun Modhwadia and Congress Legislative Party leader Shaktisinh Gohil expressed condolences to his family.
Khunti had recently hit the headlines when the party mandate for Ratilal Mangrolia to contest the election from Visavadar constituency was snatched away from his hands by an unknown boy, throwing Congress out of contest.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'