Justin Bieber cheated on Selena Gomez with Rihanna?
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Teen pop star Justin Bieber allegedly cheated girlfriend Selena Gomez with Rihanna, according to a report.
The teen idol is said to have had an affair at the beginning of their relationship with the 'Umbrella' hitmaker Rihanna, reported Radar online.
"It has devastated her," a friend of Gomez and Bieber said.
The source alleges that 18-year-old Bieber got together with Rihanna after flirting with each other at a basketball game in Los Angeles back in February 2011.
"It really cut like a knife because it happened in February of 2011, when Selena and Justin had been dating for months and were falling in love," the friend said.
"It's caused Selena to question their entire relationship. Selena thinks maybe they've been hooking up all along," the friend added.
Bieber and Gomez started dating in late 2010, but have split up on more than one occasion in recent months.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'