Justin Bieber will bounce back from Grammys snub: Carly Rae Jepsen
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Justin Bieber's protege singer Carly Rae Jepsen says the teenage heartthrob will bounce back from his Grammy Awards snub because his loyal fan following will sustain his pop career.
The 18-year-old 'Baby' hitmaker was severely disappointed when he failed to win a single nomination for the upcoming music prize-giving, reported Daily Star online.
His manager Scooter Braun was fuming about the snub and Bieber said it was 'a big bummer', but his friend Jepsen has dismissed suggestions Bieber's popularity is starting to wane.
"Justin's an extremely talented guy and one of the hardest working people that I know in the business... I know that the way he handles most things is just to keep on going
and he's got a really strong following so I don't think he has anything to worry about," Jespen said
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’