Justin Timberlake creates new world in songs
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets put Pune Warriors on top
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
- Afghan Prez to seek Indian military aid amid Pakistan row
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake likes to create an another world when he is in the studio writing songs.
The 'Suit and Tie' hitmaker immerses himself in his tracks while in the studio and aims to create different characters to tell the songs from their viewpoints, reported Contactmusic.
"Music is for dreamers. You should be able to create another world that you can live in.
"I'm not gonna speak for Bob Dylan - he's one of my idols - but from my perspective as a fan, it seems to me that he started creating music that made him feel like another person and that's what it should do. (The studio) really is one place that you can still go to that you can be completely free. You can lock yourself in a room and make a whole other world," he said.
The 32-year-old star added that he feels his skills at creating characters for his songs have got better during his six year hiatus, when he has concentrated on his acting career.
"I think doing films it gave me more confidence and insight. In playing different characters I think it changed my songwriting a little bit where I felt like I cannot just play a character with a statement. Because 'SexyBack,' to me, is just a statement, I didn't see it as something for myself."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet