Justin Timberlake donates $3 million Pre-Super Bowl fee
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has reportedly earned a whopping USD 3 million for performing at the DirectTV Pre-Super Bowl party and donated the sum to charity.
The 'Sexy Back' singer performed an hour-long concert, his first live show in years, backed by a 10-piece band with guest appearances by Timbaland and Jay-Z, reported New York Post.
He didn't keep a penny of the USD 3 million he was paid for his long-awaited comeback, and decided to give it all away to Shriners Hospital for Children.
Timberlake has spent the past few years focusing on his acting career with movies such as "Friends With Benefits" and the Oscar-nominated "The Social Network".
The 31-year-old is also busy with his newly married life. The actor tied the knot with Jessica Biel recently but has no baby plans right now.
"Any baby plans Jessica may have had have been put on hold because Justin just wants to work right now. They've had a long, hard talk about it, and Justin convinced Jessica that they can wait a little, especially since he will be promoting his music all around the world this year," a source said.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM