Justin Timberlake wants home in London
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake is so fond of spending time in the UK that he wants to have a permanent residence here.
The 'Suit & Tie' singer said that he always enjoys spending time and performing in the UK, having stayed in London over the past week, reported Mirror online.
"I should really buy a house here. I'm having the best time in London and whenever I do a tour I seem to spend the majority of time here," said Timberlake.
The 'Social Network' star performed new song 'Mirrors' at the Brit Awards at London's O2 Arena on Wednesday, before doing a gig at The Forum the same night.
He was spotted taking a boat ride on the Thames earlier in the week and also tweeted to his fans about scones.
"I had the best time at the Forum gig in London and I think it was better than my show in LA. I enjoyed it more too, as the vibes were unreal," he said.
Timberlake also gave advice to UK boyband One Direction, saying, "I live my life surrounding myself with good people, and people I can trust, so I would say that's important. And they should never take anything too seriously."
The singer will headline London's Wireless Festival at Olympic Park along with Jay-Z on July 12
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet