Kabeer all set to enchant Ludhiana on February 23
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Musical play 'Kabeer' with Shekhar Sen in the lead role is all set to entertain Ludhiana people, announced Ludhiana Sanskritik Samagam, on Saturday.
Scheduled at 7.30 pm on February 23, at Guru Nanak Bhawan, play will depict the life of Kabeer, perhaps India's greatest ever saint, philosopher and poet. Bhagat Kabeer (1441-1518) was a Devotee, Saint and Gurmukh born in Uttar Pardesh, India. There are 227 Padas in 17 ragas and 237 slokas of Kabeer in Guru Granth Sahib.
With 45 song sequences, the two-hour play will bring this revolutionary social reformer back to life.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations