Kajol to do a cameo in 'Student of the Year'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Actress Kajol, who has been part of Karan Johar's each and every film in the past, will be seen doing a cameo in his upcoming film 'Student of the Year'.
"Karan has always considered Kajol as his lucky mascot. So for 'Student Of The Year', he wanted her to do a special appearance and she readily agreed," said a source.
Johar, who made his directorial debut with 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai', had Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan in the lead. His following releases 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham', 'My name is Khan' and 'We are Family', too, had Kajol in the lead.
In his films as a producer, like 'Kal Ho Na Ho', and 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna', Kajol appeared briefly in one song each from both the movies.
"For this film ('Student of the Year'), she has already shot her part," the source said.
However, whether Shah Rukh is also doing a cameo in the film is yet to be known.
Directed by Johar, 'Student Of The Year' is a romantic-comedy. The film marks the debut of Alia Bhatt, daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, younger son of David Dhawan, and newcomer Siddharth Malhotra.
The film has been produced by Johar and Shah Rukh under the banner of Dharma Productions and Red Chillies Entertainment.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow