Kamal Nath, Anand Mahindra honoured with Asian business awards
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Minister of Urban Development Kamal Nath and leading Indian industrialist Anand Mahindra were among a host of business leaders and policy makers from the Asian continent honoured by a business leadership forum for Asia in the UAE.
Business and government leaders, and policy makers from the UAE, Oman, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia attended the Asian Business Leadership Forum Awards, that honoured 17 outstanding achievers in the sectors of industry, infrastructure and energy in Abu Dhabi yesterday.
While Nath was awarded the ABLF Statesman Award, the Chairman and Managing Director of Mahindra Group was honoured with the ABLF Business Courage Award.
Among other Indian winners were Mallika Srinivasan, Chairman and CEO of TAFE who was awarded the ABLF Woman of Power Award; the Jaypee Group for the ABLF Business Excellence Award; and Baba Kalyani for the ABLF Lifetime Achievement Award.
"The Gulf, India and South-East Asia are among the fastest growing regions in the world and the contribution of key sectors such as Industry, Infrastructure and Energy must be highlighted. I am honoured to be felicitated in the UAE with the ABLF Statesman Award and I thank the ABLF Grand Jury and Strategic Advisory Panel for this recognition," said Nath through a video message.
Malini N Menon, Founder and Managing Director of Indian Expressions Management Consultancy, the IP owners and creators of the ABLF Awards said: "The Asian Business Leadership Forum Awards were created to showcase the key sectors that drive the global economy - Industry, Infrastructure and Energy. These key business sectors do not have a dedicated award event and it has been our mandate to showcase the high-achieving frontrunners whose success has redefined Asia's business leadership".
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held