Kangna to play mujrewali
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Kangna Ranaut who just had one release this year, Tezz, has a string of three films in 2013. In fact Ranaut who is currently shooting for Rensil D'Silva's film Ungli, has signed on for the lead in Vishwas Patil's film, bringing the total to four films for 2013.
The film which marks the directorial debut of author, historian Vishwas Patil will feature Kangna playing a mujrewali. The film is a love story of a boy and a girl from different religious communities.
Apparently, Kangna who plays the main lead in the film is slated to visit some of the red-light areas in Mumbai to prepare for her role. Since she will be seen essaying the role of a courtesan, she will be performing some mujra dance numbers, hence she will learning some dance steps and will undergo training soon.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow