Karishma Kotak to re-enter 'Bigg Boss' house
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Model-actress Karishma Kotak is all set to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss' house today, a fortnight after she left the show following her father's death.
The 30-year-old TV presenter, who spent nearly four weeks inside the house, considers herself lucky to be back in the show.
"I consider myself lucky that Bigg Boss has again given me the opportunity to be the part of the show. I had to leave it due to a family emergency and I am ready to be back because it was my father's wish also to participate in the show," she told PTI.
Karishma had a pleasant stay in the house during those four weeks and had always stayed away from controversies. She said she is re-entering the house with the same thought process.
"Honestly, I don't have any game plan. I have always stayed there quietly because in real life I am exactly the kind of person my audience watches me on television. I am not the kind of girl who will play on somebody's arguments. My perspective toward my co-contestants didn't change much after coming out of the house," she said.
So far, the London-born presenter is getting offers from Southern film industry but at the moment she wants to concentrate on 'Bigg Boss'.
"Bigg Boss will certainly help me build my career. I am getting many offers from Southern film industry. But I haven't thought anything about them because my concentration is on this show right now."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held