Kasab demands 'basmati' rice in prison!
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
After 'mutton biryani', 26/11 Mumbai terror attack accused Ajmal Kasab now wants 'basmati' rice to be served to him in jail.
Kasab wants spicy food and 'basmati' rice for himself and if he does not get dish of his choice he gets furious and abuses the staff of the Arthur road central prison, where he is lodged.
Last week, he had demanded 'basmati' rice and before that wanted 'mutton biryani', Jail Superintendent Rajendra Dhamne said on Monday.
"Kasab's mood swings still continue and time and again we reprimand him," he said.
He has thrown tantrums in jail in last few days by refusing to eat food, not dressing in time to come to the court and abusing the staff who attend on him, the official said.
The jail authorities have complained to the special court, hearing the 26/11 terror attack case, about misbehaviour of Kasab who is facing the trial along with two Indians for killing 166 persons.
All prisoners are given food as prescribed in the jail manual, Dhamne said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet