Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell admit 'love', pose naked
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Supermodels Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell have posed naked for a racy photoshoot that saw them admit their love for each other.
The pair cuddled up in the striking black and white snap for Interview Magazine that saw Campbell, 42, expose her famous assets, reported Sun online.
And in a teaser of the interview inside, it is titled, "I love you, Kate! Naomi Campbell talks to Kate Moss."
The supermodels, who reunited for a cover for the first time since their Vogue Paris shoot in 2008, talked about their beginnings in the industry.
Moss, 38, asked Campbell, "I read that you made your first public appearance in a Bob Marley video."
To which Campbell replied, "Yeah. I was seven, I think. He was such a handsome man. I remember I started crying when I saw his dreadlocks because I thought they were worms. But he was really, really gentle."
The pair also discussed ethnic prejudice in the modelling world, with Moss saying, "When I first got to New York, I was like, 'What are they talking about?' I could not tell, you know.
"It was really weird and I also think growing up in South London, it is so mixed race."
And Campbell added, "Exactly, we just know our area and how we were raised, so it was a big eye opener to me."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held