Kate Moss poses topless for magazine
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Kate Moss has posed topless on the cover of the latest issue of arty magazine i-D, which has dedicated its spring release to the super model's long career.
In one of the pictures, the 39-year-old is seen wearing just a giant pink bow covering her modesty.In others she's sporting a giant hat, rings and flowers in her hair - wearing clothes designed by Prada, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Dior, reported Sun Online.
The issue celebrates the 20th anniversary of the first cover Moss shot for i-D way back in 1993.
The running theme of the covers - shot by Daniele Iangoand i-D's Fashion Director Charlotte Stockdale - is that the model's right eye is always covered.
Moss looks comfortable stripping and show off her ageless beauty in front of the camera.
Last month she got naked for the cover of Love magazine.The model was snapped in a bubble bath, with just a torn t-shirt covering her assets
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held