Kate Moss strips down to hot pants for new photoshoot
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Kate Moss has replaced Russian model Natalia Vodianova as the new brand ambassador for luxury shoe brand Stuart Weitzman.
The 38-year-old supermodel, who has apparently never fronted a US footwear campaign before, landed the job after her longtime friend and famed photographer Mario Testino suggested her to Weitzman himself.
"He brought her up, and I thought, Well, I don't remember seeing too many bad pictures of her, so yeah!" the Daily Mail quoted Weitzman as telling New York Magazine.
The series of black-and-white photos shows Moss dressed in a crisp white shirt and barely-there hotpants allowing the shoes to take centre-stage.
Among them is a pair of studded leather gladiator sandals that climb up her legs to just below the knee.
Another photo shows her wearing a classic pair of metallic stilettos with ample thigh on display.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’