Kate Upton suggestively washes car in Mercedes-Benz Super Bowl ad
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Kate Upton, who catapulted to fame after posing as the cover girl for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition in 2012, is set to hit TV screens across the U.S. during Super Bowl XLVII for a Mercedes-Benz ad that will showcase the buxom blonde in all her glory.
A rumoured teaser for the commercial has been released, and features a slow-motion Upton in cropped jean shorts and a revealing black tank top hinting at a car wash, the New York Daily News reported.
The spot only shows Upton playing with some suds while a group of gawking football players clumsily wash the car - a Mercedes-Benz CLA.
The ad is reportedly for the 2014 CLA, and Mercedes promises on its website that "something powerful is coming" on Super Bowl day.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations