Katie Holmes spends 30,000 pounds on Suri's Christmas presents
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Actress Katie Holmes has reportedly spent more than 30,000 pounds on Christmas presents for her daughter Suri.
Suri, 6, who is the daughter of former couple Katie and Tom Cruise, biggest present is a Victorian playhouse costing almost 15,000 pounds, reported Sun online.
The playhouse is a small building, which will be set up in the family garden, includes running water and electricity.
The extravagant present also includes an iPad mini, a 6,000 pounds kids¿ version of a Mercedes, a Ralph Lauren dress and a Chloe fur coat.
Cruise has been in London shooting new film "All You Need Is Kill" and visited the Etihad Stadium last weekend for the Manchester derby.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations