Katie Holmes to study law?
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Actress Katie Holmes is reportedly planning to quit her Hollywood career to become a lawyer.
The internet is rife with rumours that the actress has enrolled at a law school.
The 34-year-old's friend have said that Holmes is sick of her job and wants to be a better role model to her six-year-old daughter Suri, reported Sun Online.
It's also thought she wants to escape the spotlight cast on her in the fallout of her marriage split from Tom Cruise.
This isn't the first time Holmes has considered a different profession ¿ in the '90s she applied to New York's Columbia University.
She was accepted but deferred her enrolment after landing a lead role in TV show 'Dawson's Creek'.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet