Katie Holmes to study law?
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Actress Katie Holmes is reportedly planning to quit her Hollywood career to become a lawyer.
The internet is rife with rumours that the actress has enrolled at a law school.
The 34-year-old's friend have said that Holmes is sick of her job and wants to be a better role model to her six-year-old daughter Suri, reported Sun Online.
It's also thought she wants to escape the spotlight cast on her in the fallout of her marriage split from Tom Cruise.
This isn't the first time Holmes has considered a different profession ¿ in the '90s she applied to New York's Columbia University.
She was accepted but deferred her enrolment after landing a lead role in TV show 'Dawson's Creek'.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow