Katie Price accused me of stalking stripper husband: Alex Reid
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Cage fighter Alex Reid claims his ex-wife Katie Price has accused him of stalking her new husband Kieran Hayler.
The 37-year-old cross-dressing cage fighter, who separated from Price in January 2011 after less than a year of marriage, was "flabbergasted" when the model warned him to stay away from Hayler after discovering that Reid had asked about him at the gym they both frequent, reported Digital Spy.
"All I said was 'Is Kieran a good bloke?' and that was it. The next day, out of nowhere, I got an angry text from Katie, telling me she was 'disgusted' and accusing me of trying to 'introduce myself' to Kieran.
"I was flabbergasted, I was so angry. She tells me to leave her alone. How about she leaves me alone? I didn't respond to her text," he said.
Earlier, Reid had penned an open letter to Hayler warning that marriage to Price was "like being with Jekyll and Hyde".
Price, 34, and Hayler were married in January, a week after announcing their engagement and just one month after going public with their relationship.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’