Katie Price calls off engagement
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
British reality TV star Katie Price has called off her engagement to Argentinian model Leandro Penna.
The 34-year-old glamour model-turned-businesswoman has dated the hunk since they met at Elton John's Oscar party in Los Angeles last year and they became engaged in April this year.
They have now decided to go their separate ways, but Price is adamant they remain the "best of friends", reported Daily Mail online.
Announcing the split on her website, she wrote, "Leo and I have had a lovely fun time for a couple of years, we will always feel deep affection for each other, but sometimes relationships just run their course.
"Pressures of work on different continents, natural demands of family ties, and careers, have meant we have spent a huge amount of time apart even when we were in the same country. This meant it was difficult for the relationship to move forward," she said.
"Accordingly we've mutually decided to call it a day, but we really wish each other nothing but the very best and will remain best of friends. Whoever he eventually settles down with will be a very lucky girl," she added.
Price was previously married to Australian singer Peter Andre and cage fighter Alex Reid.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow