Katie Price jealous of Victoria Beckham: Leandro Penna
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Argentinean model Leandro Penna says his ex-girlfriend glamour model Kati Price is jealous of pop star-turned-designer Victoria Beckham.
Penna started dating 34-year-old Price in February 2011, before breaking up last month and he said that she gets angry about Victoria's lifestyle as soccer player David Beckham's wife because it is something she can never have, reported Showbizspy.
"Katie is very jealous of all WAGs because she sees their lifestyle as safe - whereas she doesn't feel safe. Victoria Beckham makes her very angry. She's jealous of her friend Danielle Lloyd and says things like, 'Her husband gave her a Bentley'," Penna said.
"She spends morning, noon and night looking at pictures of herself online - she is self-obsessed," he added.
The model also said that he does not think he can ever go back to Price because she is 'empty' from inside.
"Leaving her was the best decision I ever made. She was still messaging me two weeks ago, begging me to come back, but I'm never going back and I've told her to leave me alone," Penna said.
"I feel Katie tricked me into leaving my life in Argentina. She saw our relationship as a business and she loves being famous. She made a lot of money out of me with her
reality show and by selling pictures and interviews. Inside, she's empty," he added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow